Halloumi and cauliflower curry
- 1 portion of home made curry sauce
- 250 g packet of halloumi cheese, cut into 10 cm cubes
- Half a cauliflower, cut into florets
- Boil the cauliflower in unsalted water for 5 minutes and drain
- Heat the curry sauce in a pan and simmer gently for 5 minutes
- add the drained cauliflower and the cubed halloumi to the curry sauce and simmer for a further 5 minutes
- Serve immediately
This recipe does require making the curry sauce first, although you could always use a bottled sauce.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.