Guisantes a la Alavesa - Alava peas (V)
- 60 ml olive oil
- 3 red peppers, preferably of the thick-skinned and slightly pointed variety, chopped
- 500 g garden peas (without pods)
- 3 peeled tomatoes
- Garlic, to taste, finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the peas, garlic, tomatoes and peppers to the oil.
- Slowly add a few tablespoons of water, cover and increase to maximum heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, adding more water as necessary.
- Add salt to taste.
Can be served cold.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.