Green Pepper and Preserved Lemon Salad
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 3 green peppers, grilled, skinned and seeded - see here
- 1 ripe, well flavoured tomato, seeded and finely diced (optional)
- 1 Belazu preserved lemon, pulp discarded, skin finely diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients, then taste and adjust the seasoning.
(Sunshine Food by Sophie Grigson)
Serve lightly chilled or at room temperature, having drained off excess dressing.
I did not drain off the excess dressing as I love it too much. I substituted Aspall Organic Cyder Vinegar for the lemon juice and a Spanish olive oil called Hacienda La Guijarrera from Tomelloso (Ciudad Real). --JuliaBalbilla 12:46, 29 October 2010 (BST)
This recipe originated from the recipe section of Belazu.com
Belazu products used in this recipe
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.