Gratin de giraumon (Pumpkin gratin)
This is an easy dish from Mauritius.
- 800g pumpkin, cut into small cubes
- Salt, to taste
- Dried thyme, to taste
- Parsley, to taste, finely chopped
- 1 glass warm milk
- Grated cheese, to taste
- Savoury biscuits, to taste, roughly crushed
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the pumpkin until softened.
- Season with salt and add the thyme
- Transfer the pumpkin to a bowl and add the warm milk.
- Beat the mixture to form a smooth paste and stir in the parsley.
- Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with the cheese and biscuits.
- Brown in the oven for 15 minutes.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.