From Cookipedia(Redirected from Grasshopper)
A grasshopper is a sweet, mint-flavoured, after-dinner drink. The name of the drink is derived from its green colour, which is provided by the crème de menthe. The drink reputedly originated at Tujague's, a landmark bar in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana, and gained popularity during the 1950s and 1960s throughout the American South.
- 30 ml (1 part) Crème de menthe (green)
- 30 ml (1 part) Crème de cacao (white)
- 30 ml (1 part) Fresh cream
- Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake briskly and then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.