This tangy salsa works wonderfully in Sea bass with grapefruit salsa but would be equally good with other fish dishes as monkfish Because it has a clean sharpness, it might work with pork and duck too.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 fresh green or red chillies (not too hot)
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 small red onion
- Olive oil
- Roast the chillies and remove the skins
- Remove and discard the seeds and slice the chillies thinly and add to a a bowl
- Peel the grapefruit and cut into segments, removing as much pith and segment-skin as possible, add to the bowl
- Cut the onion into very thin rings and mix with the other ingredients
- Chill for 30 minutes
Serve cold as an accompaniment
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.