Folate Friendly Chicken Salad
- 1 baked chicken breast, chopped
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- ½ cup chick peas
- ½ cup crabeye beans
- 2 radishes sliced.
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic, finely minced.
- Combine chicken, beans and lettuce in a bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl to make the salad dressing.
- Pour generous amount over salad and serve.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
great with homemade croutons to soak up the dressing.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
This recipe has been added courtesy of Carla Cancio-Bello - cuban cuisine.co.uk. Unfortunately, as of February 2019 the website is no longer in existence.
#folatefriendlychickensalad #lettuce #honey #beans #peanutbutter #ginger #redwinevinegar #iron #chicken #radishes #recipesfromothersites