Fløtevafler (Cream waffles)
- 5 eggs
- 110g caster sugar
- 110g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 140ml sour cream
- 60g butter, melted
- Beat the eggs and sugar for about 10 minutes until thick and creamy
- Sift the flour with the cardamom
- Fold in small portions of flour and cream alternatively
- Stir in the melted butter and leave the batter to stand for 10 minutes
- Heat the waffle iron, pour in the batter, and close the lid
- Cook until golden and crisp
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.