Ensalada de zanahorias (Carrot salad)
- 5 young carrots, peeled and grated
- Garlic to taste, crushed
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Put the carrots in a serving bowl.
- Place the remaining ingredients in an empty jam jar and shake vigorously until the ingredients have blended.
- Pour the dressing over carrots and give the salad a quick stir.
- Serve chilled. Instead of garlic you can add grated ginger, it gives a very tangy flavour!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.