Duck Feet in Chili and Black Bean
- 12 duck feet
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 green chili
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tablespoon fermented black beans
- Bring a small pan half full of water to boil
- Blanch ducks feet in water with white wine for a few minutes
- Rinse and steam the fermented black beans for 5 minutes
- In a frying pan heat up the oil
- Saute the onion and black beans until fragrant
- Add in the pepper, chili and ducks feet and stir fry until well cooked - about an hour.
- Mix in the sauce ingredients
- Cook briefly and serve
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.