Easy tomato topping for pizza
(Redirected from Drained tomato topping)
5/5 Simple ideas are often the best. The Judge
This cookery cheat comes from an idea used in one of American Julia's recipes.
No cooking required, just wait 30 minutes for a tin of tomatoes to drain.
- If you are using a can of whole tomatoes, roughly chop then whilst still in the tin by using a small knife
- Pour the can of tomatoes into a sieve placed over a bowl
- Leave to drain for 30 minutes
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Stir in the dried oregano
- Discard the drained liquid
- Spread on you pizzas just before baking
- I believe I can fry recipes
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#easytomatotoppingforpizza #tomatoes #driedoregano #pizzas #deeppanpizza #sieve #baking #recipesfromothersites #plumtomatoes