Délice des Cabasses cheese
- Délice des Cabasses is made by Rosine and Jean François Dombras Rosine in the Aveyron département of France.
- Fresh, mould ripened.
Aroma and taste
- Fresh and slightly sweet.
Strength and texture
- Mild. Matured for 2 weeks. Soft, delicate and creamy texture.
Shape, weight and size
- This small cheese is sold in rounds with a 6cm diameter, 3.5cm. height and weighing just 80g.
- At its best during spring and summer.
Calories in different varieties and various types of cheeses
The number of calories in various types of cheese is very similar when you compare your cheese to a similar types of cheese.
For example, almost cheeses that are similar to Cheddar cheese have around 400 calories per 100g
If the Délice des Cabasses cheese is not listed below, select a similar type of cheese from the list below to get a rough idea for the number of calories in Délice des Cabasses cheese.
The calorie lists are sortable by clicking the up and down arrows in the heading columns
|Cheese type||Calories per 100g|
|Queso blanco cheese||310|
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please use the Contact the Editor page to send us a message and we will update the information on your cheese.