Cuban Mango Mojitos
A tangy twist on the authentic Cuban Mojito, perfect for the Beach Hut!
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- 2 tablespoons Natco mango pulp
- 1.5 jiggers rum
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass.
- Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice.
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice.
- Do not strain the mixture. Fill the glass almost to the top with ice.
- Pour the rum and mango pulp over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water. Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired.
- Garnish with the remaining lime wedge
- This recipe has been added courtesy of Carla Cancio-Bello - cuban cuisine.co.uk. Unfortunately, as of February 2019 the website is no longer in existence.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#cubanmangomojitos #lime #limejuice #rum #mintleaves #glass #mint #muddle #limewedges #wedges #natcomangopulp