From Cookipedia(Redirected from Crispbreads)
The wonderful idea comes from Sam & Sam Clark who run the Moro restaurant, whom I had the pleasure to meet a while back.
Try this out, you won't believe how good it is.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C( 350° F/Gas 4)
- Melt the butter in a pan over a very low heat
- Split the pittas in half lengthways (so each pitta is two sheets)
- Butter both sides
- Cut in half again (so you now have 8 half-moon shaped breads)
- Place on a tray in the middle of the oven for 10-15 minutes
- Remove and cool.
Serve with any dip
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.