- 1 to 2 tsb sea salt
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried sweet basil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon celery or lovage seeds
- 5 tablespoons sweet paprika
- Grind all of the ingredients to a fine powder is a spice mill or coffee grinder.
- Store in an airtight container out of dierect sunlight.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#creoleseasoning #dried #basil #blackpepper #celery #cayennepepper #garlicpowder #onion #soups #oregano #coffeegrinder