Crema de salmón (TM)
For the fish stock
- 125g prawns
- 300g water
- 3 leeks
- 2 large carrots
- 2 heaped tablespoons butter
- 50g olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 fish stock cube
- Ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 400g single cream
- 200g salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- Peel the prawns, reserving the shells and heads.
- To make the stock add the shells and heads to the bowl pour in the water 6 minutes / 100° / Speed 5.
- Strain the stock and reserve.
- Wash the leeks, discarding the green parts and divide into pieces along with the peeled carrots.
- Put the butter and oil into a clean bowl.
- Add all the vegetables 3 minutes / 100° / Speed 4.
- Push the ingredients down from the inside of the bowl with the spatula.
- Nest, add the reserved stock, the stock cube and the cayenne 12 minutes /100° / Speed 5.
- 5 minutes before the machine stops, pour in the cream.
- Add the salmon 6 seconds / Speed 4 until it is chopped.
- Pour into individual soup bowls and garnish, if you wish, with slices of smoked salmon and courgette 'leaves'.
- Translated from a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones).
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#thermomix #salmon #courgette #stock #smokedsalmon #soup #cream #prawns #carrots #butter #leeks