Creamy Chicken with Simply Stir Garlic and Herbs
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 small chicken breasts , sliced thinly
- 200 g pack Philadelphia Simply Stir Garlic & Herbs
- 600 g boiled new potatoes
- 250 g boiled green beans
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 5-7 minutes until lightly browned and the juices of the chicken run clear when tested with a knife.
- Reduce the heat slightly and stir in the Simply Stir, heat through.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Simply Stir Garlic & Herb:
- Baked peppers and cous cous with garlic and herb cheese sauce
- Creamy Chicken with Simply Stir Garlic and Herbs
- Tuna and sweetcorn pasta with Simply Stir Garlic and Herbs
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#creamychickenwithsimplystirgarlicandherbs #chicken #greenbeans #beans #newpotatoes #browned #chickenbreasts #recipesfromothersites #potatoes #fry