Tuna and sweetcorn pasta with Simply Stir Garlic and Herbs
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 300 g pasta spirals/penne
- 200 ml Philadelphia Simply Stir Garlic & Herbs
- 200 g can tuna in oil, drained
- 198 g can sweetcorn (with no added salt) , drained
- Cook the pasta in boiling water according to pack instructions.
- Heat the sauce in a saucepan over a gentle heat with the flaked tuna and sweetcorn for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and serve with the sauce stirred through.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Simply Stir Garlic & Herb:
- Baked peppers and cous cous with garlic and herb cheese sauce
- Creamy Chicken with Simply Stir Garlic and Herbs
- Tuna and sweetcorn pasta with Simply Stir Garlic and Herbs
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.