Cream cheese spritz cookies
I've put this recipe here in case anyone has lost user manual for their Oxo good grips cookie press.
This is a an Oxo tested recipe.
- 230 g (2 sticks) unsalted butter direct from the fridge
- 85 g (2 oz) Philadelphia Original cream cheese, softened
- 200g (1 cup) castor sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 315 g (2.5 cups) plain flour (all-purpose flour)
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cubed butter and cream cheese
- Add sugar and the egg yolk, beating until light and fluffy
- Mix in the vanilla extract
- Fit your chosen cookie press disk into the Oxo good grips cookie press.
- Press cookies out onto an ungreased baking sheet
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the centre of the oven or until the cookies have turned golden brown
- Turn the baking tray round after 6 minutes
- Oxo good grips cookie press user manual
- See Oxo Good Grips Cookie Press page for spare user manual and more info.
The recipe works well
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#creamcheese #vanillaextract #cookies #eggyolk #bake #butter #oxo #fridge #cup #bakingtray #groundcinnamon