Yet another variation on the popular snack.
I first got the urge to try flavoured popcorn when watching a now, long forgotten cartoon; as mummy dragon was about to go shopping, she warned the two baby dragons not to make garlic popcorn whilst she was gone. Guess what I did next!
- 1.5 litres warm freshly popped corn
- 1 teaspoon 5 spice powder
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, lightly crushed under a rolling pin
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger powder
- A pinch of chili powder
- A pinch of sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Shake of peanut oil
- Preheat the oven to 150° C (300° F - Gas 2 )
- Put the popcorn on a large tin-foil lined roasting tray
- Thoroughly mix the remaining ingredients in another bowl
- Pour the mixture evenly over the popcorn
- Heat in the oven for 10 minutes, shaking and mixing again after 5 minutes
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.