It's also a great way to get your wok bright and shiny again!
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small red chili, deseeded and chopped finely
- 125 g (4½ oz) demerara sugar or jaggery
- 30 ml (1fl oz) Dry sherry
- 450 g (1 lb) cherries, de-stoned
- 100 ml (3½ fl oz) sherry vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add the oil to a pan and fry the onions and garlic until the onions are translucent and soft
- Add the chili and stir fry for a minute
- Add the sherry and cook until reduced by a half or more
- Tip in the cherries and cook for 4 minutes
- If using jaggery it helps to `powder' it first by bashing with the blunt end of a rolling pin
- Add the sherry vinegar and sugar and bring to the boil, turn down a little and keep it bubbling for 10 minutes or until the cherries soften
- Allow to cool
Great with duck fajitas
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.