Chandos Deli is an independent and successful speciality food retailer operating in the South West of England, with branches in Bristol, Bath and Exeter. Chandos Deli was set up in Bristol in 1992. The first branch was in Chandos Road (hence the name).
They sell both locally sourced products and products from all over the world including (but not limited to): farmhouse cheeses, charcuterie, fresh bread, oils, vinegars, artisan chocolates, biscuits, coffee and tea, preserves, fine wines, beer, champagne, etc.
- Whiteladies Road (Bristol) - 0117 9706565
- Princess Victoria Street (Bristol) - 0117 9743275
- Henleaze Road (Bristol) - 0117 9074391
- Quakers Friars (Bristol) - 0117 9349611
- Roman Walk (Exeter) - 01392 437379
- George Street (Bath) - 01225 314418
- University Sports Centre (Chandos Express) (Bristol)
- The Egg Cafe (Chandos Express) (Bath) - 01225 823408
- Chandos Deli
- 121 Whiteladies Road
- Bristol, BS8 2PL
- Phone: 0117 9735222
- Fax: 0117 9733234
info at chandosdeli dot com Deli+recipe Find recipes that contain 'Chandos Deli'
#chandosdeli #coffee #bakingsupplies #suppliers #charcuterie #fishmongers #cheeses #cheesesuppliers #oils #vinegars #delicatessens