Caws Nantybwla cheese
- Caws Ffermdy Nantybwla Farmhouse Cheese is an award-winning hard-pressed cheese made in Carmarthenshire, Wales
Visiting the dairy
- Museum and shop with disabled access
- Video of cheese making
- Viewing windows to cheese making room
- Museum and shop with disabled access *Video of cheese making
- OPEN: 10am-5pm Monday to Saturday
- Cheese making days vary - please telephone to check.
- Evening visits can be arranged for parties.
Approx 2 miles from Carmarthen town on the Trevaughan Road.
Tel: 01267 237905
Calories in different varieties and various types of cheeses
The number of calories in various types of cheese is very similar when you compare your cheese to a similar types of cheese.
For example, almost cheeses that are similar to Cheddar cheese have around 400 calories per 100g
If the Caws Nantybwla cheese is not listed below, select a similar type of cheese from the list below to get a rough idea for the number of calories in Caws Nantybwla cheese.
The calorie lists are sortable by clicking the up and down arrows in the heading columns
|Cheese type||Calories per 100g|
|Queso blanco cheese||310|
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please use the Contact the Editor page to send us a message and we will update the information on your cheese.