- A range of mild creamy wax coated cows' milk cheeses produced with a variety of flavourings.
- Plain Cheese 225gm wax-coated round
- Special Reserve 225gm wax-coated round
- Smoked Cheese 225gm wax-coated round
- Garlic Cheese 225gm wax-coated round
- Chive Cheese 225gm wax-coated round
- Chilli Cheese 225gm wax-coated round
- black pepper Cheese 225gm wax-coated round
- Mustard Cheese 225gm wax-coated round
- Horseradish Cheese 225gm wax-coated round
- Apricot Cheese 225gm wax-coated round
Available directly from the farm.
Tel/Fax: 01593 721 309
Calories in different varieties and various types of cheeses
The number of calories in various types of cheese is very similar when you compare your cheese to a similar types of cheese.
For example, almost cheeses that are similar to Cheddar cheese have around 400 calories per 100g
If the Caithness cheese is not listed below, select a similar type of cheese from the list below to get a rough idea for the number of calories in Caithness cheese.
The calorie lists are sortable by clicking the up and down arrows in the heading columns
|Cheese type||Calories per 100g|
|Queso blanco cheese||310|
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please use the Contact the Editor page to send us a message and we will update the information on your cheese.