Bucatini aglio, olio e peperoncino (V)
Apart from the pasta, you can use as much or as little of the ingredients as you like.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 350g bucatini or spaghetti
- Olive oil, to taste
- Garlic to taste, finely chopped
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- Flat-leaved parsley, finely chopped, to garnish
- In a large pan of lightly salted boiling water, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Meamwhile, heat the oil to medium in a small frying pan and stir in the garlic and chilli flakes.
- Cook until the garlic is golden.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and transfer to a serving dish.
- Pour the garlic and chilli mixture, with the oil over the pasta and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Make your own pasta from scratch
The normal (non-Youtube) recipe for home-made pasta is here if you prefer.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.