Bucatini aglio, olio e peperoncino (V)
Apart from the pasta, you can use as much or as little of the ingredients as you like.
- 350g bucatini or spaghetti
- Olive oil, to taste
- Garlic to taste, finely chopped
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- Flat-leaved parsley, finely chopped, to garnish
- In a large pan of lightly salted boiling water, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Meamwhile, heat the oil to medium in a small frying pan and stir in the garlic and chilli flakes.
- Cook until the garlic is golden.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and transfer to a serving dish.
- Pour the garlic and chilli mixture, with the oil over the pasta and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Make your own pasta from scratch
The normal (non-Youtube) recipe for home-made pasta is here if you prefer.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.