Brunede kartofler (Sugar browned potatoes)
A Danish method of cooking potatoes
- Boil the potatoes in a pan of water, until tender.
- Drain and peel.
- Put the sugar in a large, heavy bottomed saucepan and dissolve over a gentle heat.
- Simmer until just turning golden.
- Add the butter and allow to melt.
- Rinse the potatoes in cold water.
- Add them to the sugar mixture until nicely glazed.
- Turn out into a warm serving dish.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.