Bangers and mustard mash (GF)
Bangers and mash with a mustardy twist. This gluten free recipe comes to Cookipedia, courtesy of debbie&andrew's sausages. It's really tasty, dead simple and can be made in half an hour. You can buy these sausages from most good supermarkets.
See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 8 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 packs Debbie and Andrew's Perfect Pork sausages
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 5 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon of wholegrain mustard or to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil.
- Cook for 20 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan over a medium heat, cook the sausages for 20 minutes or so until thoroughly cooked through and evenly browned.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Drain the potatoes and mash with the butter and the milk.
- Continue mashing, or beat with an electric mixer, until smooth.
- Stir in the wholegrain mustard then season with salt and pepper.
- Taste and add more butter or more mustard to your liking.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.