Bangers and mustard mash (GF)
Bangers and mash with a mustardy twist. This gluten free recipe comes to Cookipedia, courtesy of debbie&andrew's sausages. It's really tasty, dead simple and can be made in half an hour. You can buy these sausages from most good supermarkets.
- 8 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 packs Debbie and Andrew's Perfect Pork sausages
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 5 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon of wholegrain mustard or to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil.
- Cook for 20 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan over a medium heat, cook the sausages for 20 minutes or so until thoroughly cooked through and evenly browned.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Drain the potatoes and mash with the butter and the milk.
- Continue mashing, or beat with an electric mixer, until smooth.
- Stir in the wholegrain mustard then season with salt and pepper.
- Taste and add more butter or more mustard to your liking.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.