Anchovy and olive garlic butter
- 8 black olives, pitted
- 6 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 50 g butter at room temperature
- In a mortar and pestle, grind the olives, garlic and anchovies to a fine paste
- Mix well into the butter
- Refrigerate until required
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.