Air fried butternut squash
A great way to cook butternut squash, so quick and easy.
- Peel the butternut squash
- Cut in half and remove and discard the seeds
- Cut into slices
- Rinse well and soak in salted water for 30 minutes if possible
- Add the olive oil to your air fryer
- Air fry for about 35 minutes or until they start to brown slightly
- Keep an eye on them as they 'go over' very quickly once they are done
Served with a Chorizo and prawn curry
Great with Chorizo and prawn curry
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#airfriedbutternutsquash #butternutsquash #chorizoandprawncurry #oliveoil #airfry #airfriedrecipes #salted #recipes #seeds #vegetarianrecipes #veganrecipes