Tuna basil and lemon spaghetti
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 200 g dried spaghetti
- 1 225g can of tuna in oil
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and chopped
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Big handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain well.
- Drain the tuna, reserving 2 tablespoons of the oil, discard the rest of the oil
- Flake the tuna into a bowl and mix with the lemon juice, zest and capers
- Toss the tuna into the pasta together with the reserved oil
- Serve garnished with the chopped tomatoes and sprinkled with the fresh basil
Make your own pasta from scratch
The normal (non-Youtube) recipe for home-made pasta is here if you prefer.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.