- 3 kg fresh, ripe tomatoes, seeds removed and chopped
- 75 ml olive oil
- 10 g salt
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- Garlic, to taste, finely chopped
- 3 onions, finely chopped
- A sprig of parsley, finely chopped
- Put the tomatoes and the oil in a pan with the other ingredients.
- Cover the pan and allow to cook slowly for about 30 minutes.
- Drain the liquid through a sieve and purée the tomato mixture.
- Store in a sterilised jar or keep in a Lock&Lock jug in the fridge.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.