Tiroler Eierspeise (V)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 4 large potatoes, peeled, cooked and sliced
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 125 ml single cream
- Pinch of salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 125 g dried breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4).
- Grease a casserole dish and arrange one third of the potato slices on the bottom.
- Cover with a layer of half the eggs and anchovies.
- Repeat the layers, having the final third of the potatoes on the top.
- Sprinkle with half the parsley.
- Mix the cream with the remaining parsley and the seasoning and pour over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and bake for 30 minutes.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.