Tahini and olive oil dip
If you like peanut butter, you'll like this.
- 1 clove garlic, crushed to a smooth paste, with a pinch of sea salt, in a pestle and mortar
- 3 tablespoons tahini (light, preferred)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Up to 10 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, garlic and tahini
- Add lime juice and half the water and whisk vigorously
- Whisk in extra water until the consistency is similar to yogurt
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds
Serve with crispbreads
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.