Spicy tomato salsa
Make this salsa when you need it, it's nice and zingy when fresh.
Play about with the ingredients to suit your taste
- 2 onions , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 peeled and seeded tomatoes, unless you have better things to do than de-seed and peel tomatoes!
- 1 to 2 small hot red chillies (to taste), deseeded and chopped into fine rings
- 1 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 6 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 50 ml white wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Finely chop the onions and tomatoes and add to a serving bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients apart from the herbs to another bowl and leave for 30 minutes or more to infuse.
- Add the herbs to the tomatoes and toss in the dressing
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#tomatoes #onions #spicytomatosalsa #parsley #salsa #whitewinevinegar #garlic #brownsugar #coriander