5/5 ♨️♨️♨️ The Judge
- 250 g chicken pieces, skin and bone removed
- 2 tablespoons Tex-Mex spice mix
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Slice the chicken thinly.
- Add all of the ingredients to a lock and lock box, shake well and refrigerate for a few hours or until ready to fry.
- Fry the chicken pieces in a little hot oil until properly cooked - about 7 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the chicken.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#spicychicken #chicken #fry #refrigerate #stirfried #lemonjuice #miseenplace #lockandlock #oliveoil