Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 250 g chicken pieces, skin and bone removed
- 2 tablespoons Tex-Mex spice mix
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Slice the chicken thinly.
- Add all of the ingredients to a lock and lock box, shake well and refrigerate for a few hours or until ready to fry.
- Fry the chicken pieces in a little hot oil until properly cooked - about 7 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the chicken.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.