Soft boiled quails' eggs
Apart from a useful reference article, this recipe is also another excuse to get more of Robin's wonderful pictures on our site.
- 2 per person as an appetiser
- 3 to 4 per person as a light snack
- 6 per person as a hearty breakfast
For perfectly coked whites and runny yolks:
- Boil for exactly 2 minutes, 30 seconds
- Plunge and rinse in cold water
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.