Smoked salmon and grape salad
- 160 g smoked salmon pieces
- 50 g Muscat grapes, halved
- 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
- A handful of rocket leaves
for the dressing
- Flake the salmon pieces into a bowl
- Add 50g of halved Muscat grapes, a large handful of rocket leaves and 4 radishes, thinly sliced.
- Whisk up the dressing ingredients
- Divide the salad between two plates, drizzle with the dressing and serve.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.