Smoked mackerel and tangerine salad
- 200 g (7 oz) smoked mackerel per person.
- 3 tangerines, peeled and broken into segments
- 175 g (6 oz) pack of mixed salad leaves (Morrisons' Bistro selection, in this instance)
- Grated zest of a tangerine
- 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the olive oil, tangerine zest, sherry vinegar and lemon juice in a small bowl with the salt and pepper and whisk to combine
- Add the salad to a large bowl
- Flake the fish into the salad
- Add the tangerine segments, drizzle with the dressing and toss the salad
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.