Shredded Pork Pancakes
- 160g shredded, cooked higher welfare pork
- ½ teaspoons Chinese five spice
- 2 tablespoons groundnut oil
- 80ml hoisin sauce
- 8 ready-made Chinese-style pancakes, warmed
- 1 bunch spring onions, cut into matchsticks
- ½ cucumber, halved, seeds removed and cut into matchsticks
- Toss the pork in the Chinese five spice. Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok and add the pork.
- Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until heated through. Add the hoisin sauce, toss and heat gently until the pork is thickly coated with the sauce.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#pork #shreddedporkpancakes #cucumber #springonions #hoisinsauce #fivespice #groundnutoil #seeds #wok #sauce #chinesepancakes