- 250 g flour, sieved with a pinch of salt
- 2 free range eggs
- 30 ml water
- 175 g cooked meat of your choice, chopped
- 30 ml gravy
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 180 ml Meat stock (optional)
- To make the noodle dough, put the sieved flour, salt and eggs into a blender, with the water to make a soft, pliable ball of dough.
- Knead by hand, briefly and roll out into a thinnish sheet.
- To make the filling, mix the meat, gravy, parsley and the egg.
- Cut the dough in half and place teaspoons of the meat mixture, well and evenly spaced over one half of the dough.
- Using a pastry brush and water, dampen between each pile of mixture.
- Place the other half of the dough over the top and lightly press it down around each pile of mixture.
- Cut into squares and poach gently in broth or water for 10-15 minutes.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.