- 500 g dried or fresh fruit (such as apples, pears and apricots)
- 4 pork chops, weighing about 125 g each
- 50 g butter
- Peel and quarter the dresh fruit, if using.
- Fry the pork chops in the butter in a saucepan until both sides are browned.
- Add the fruit and the cold tea, if used.
- Cover and simmer for 30-40 inutes until the fruit is soft and the chops are cooked.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.