Sausage, red pepper and butternut squash roast (GF)
- 1 pack Debbie and Andrew's Perfect Pork sausages
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 1kg butternut squash, such as butternut, deseeded and cut into wedges
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Put the sausages, peppers, red onions and squash in a large roasting tin and scatter over the rosemary leaves, along with a generous pinch of salt.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and honey and season generously.
- Mix everything together with your hands until well coated and roast in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Serve with fresh seasonal greens.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.