- 240ml fish based Sauce velouté
- 120ml fish fumet
- 60ml mushroom cooking liquor
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 tablespoons single cream
- 50g butter
- 3 tablespoons single cream to finish
- Pour the Sauce velouté, fish fumet and mushroom liquor into a saucepan and reduce by one third over a good heat.
- Mix the egg yolks with the cream and add to the pan.
- Heat through and finish off with the 3 tablespoons cream and the butter.
- Strain through a sieve.
Serve with any fish.
- Larousse Gastronomique (1961)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.