- Handful of fresh parsley
- Handful of fresh basil
- 6 tinned anchovies
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 slice of white bread, crusts removed, broken into pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Remove and discard the stems from the parsley
- Add all of the ingredients except for the olive oil and the sesame seeds and blitz in a food processor until finely chopped
- Slowly add the olive oil until you have a thick sauce
- Mix in the sesame seeds
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper
This will keep refrigerated for a day or so.
Try this with fried monkfish in monkfish salsa verde
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.