- 2 red onions, sliced in very thin half moons
- 1-2 ají amarillo chillies, sliced into very thin strips
- 1 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Soak the onions in salt water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and allow dry.
- Mix onion with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover with cling film and allow to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- It will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.