- 2 red onions, sliced in very thin half moons
- 1-2 ají amarillo chillies, sliced into very thin strips
- 1 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Soak the onions in salt water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and allow dry.
- Mix onion with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover with cling film and allow to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- It will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.