This recipe is reproduced courtesy of debbie&andrew's sausages.
- ¼ cup sage leaves and stems
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed or minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Chop the sage leaves as finely as you can, and add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Honestly, its that easy!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.