This recipe is reproduced courtesy of debbie&andrew's sausages.
- ¼ cup sage leaves and stems
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed or minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Chop the sage leaves as finely as you can
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Use as an accompaniment to your recipe
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.
#sageleaves #sagechimichurri #redwinevinegar #perfectporksausages #cup #ketchup #sage #argentina #sauce #recipesfromothersites #parsley