This recipe needs advance preparation!
- Put the raspberries in a large non-metallic bowl and cover with vinegar
- Protect with a tea-towel and leave for three days to infuse, stirring occasionally
- Strain the liquid into a large pan, discarding the pulp (see Chef's notes below)
- Add the sugar, bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes
- Bottle in sterilised bottles
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#raspberryvinegar #raspberries #litres #vinegar #boil #pickled #whitesugar #saladdressings #fruit #colander #sterilised