Quick mixed bean salad
This is a real cheat! Use canned mixed beans and jazz it up a little so it's fresh and zingy. It takes a few minutes to prepare!
- 1 can mixed beans
- Juice and zest from ½ a lemon
- A good glug of garlic olive oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped into rings
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- Simply mix everything together in a serving bowl
Boil 100g macaroni, drain and allow to cool and mix in with the bean salad. Add a clove of very finely chopped garlic to really lift it.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.