Quick fruit jam
- 1 x 500g bag of frozen fruit of your choice, defrosted
- 150g sugar (any sort is fine, but no need for special preserving sugar)
- 1.5g agar agar (generous 1½ teaspoons in powder form)
- Mix the fruit with the sugar in a saucepan and leave for 15 minutes
- Stir in the agar agar
- Bring to the boil and cook for a minute, then remove from the heat
- Transfer to hot or warm, clean jars, before it has a chance to set in the pan
- Once cooled, keep refrigerated even if unopened
Lightly adapted from a Molecule-R recipe
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.